Finding the right table saw can be quite the challenge indeed.
There are so many different types of table saws, not to mention that they all have varying features. Finding the one that is best suited for you can make your head spin, and that is not a joke.
There are a lot of things that you need to look for here.
However, we are here to try and help you narrow things down a little.
Right now, we want to do a DeWalt DWE7491RS vs Bosch 4100-09 comparison to help you figure out which one of these two table saws is the better model to suit your needs and preferences.
The DeWalt DWE7491RS Table Saw
Table Of Contents
Beginning our DeWalt DWE7491RS vs Bosch 4100-09 comparison, the first of the two table saws that we want to look at is this the DeWalt DWE7491RS.
DeWalt is a very reputable and highly trusted brand name, and it has not failed to deliver a high-quality table saw in the DeWalt DWE7491RS.
This is a great table saw with lots of features, one that excels at cutting things like hardwood and larger planks for projects such as shelves.
Let’s now take a closer look at the main features which it brings to the table, pun totally intended.
- Powerful 15-amp motor
- 25-1/4 x 22 inch table
- 10-inch jobsite table saw
- 5-inch rip capacity
- Highly portable – wheels and folding stand
- Great rack and pinion fence system
- Telescoping fence rails
- Lots of onboard storage
- 2 ½ inch dust collection port
- It is a very good looking table saw that will turn heads
- Out of all table saws of this size, it has one of the highest rip capacities out there, making it ideal for larger sawing projects
- The advanced rack and pinion system allows for a great range of cutting jobs. It is very versatile and allows for some pretty accurate cuts every time. Making fine adjustments is made easy with the DeWalt DWE7491RS table saw
- The fact that the DeWalt DWE7491RS comes with lots of onboard storage is another big bonus. It allows you to store everything you need with the saw itself
- The folding stand combined with the wheels and the handle makes the DeWalt DWE7491RS easy to transport and fairly easy to set up
- The fairly powerful motor makes quick work of most cutting jobs
- The DeWalt DWE7491RS table saw features a very high level of durability, which is thanks to some very high quality components being used in its construction
- One of the only bad things about the DeWalt DWE7491RS table saw is that the base, or in other words, the folding stand, is quite large. While it is easy to set up, finding a large enough area that is also flat can be a bit of a challenge with this saw
The other small problem that we have with the DeWalt DWE7491RS is that the deck is not 100% perfectly flat, which can cause some issues.
If you are interested in learning more about this particular table, just click the link below and jump straight to the product page on Amazon.
The Bosch 4100-09 Table Saw
This model, which we should mention is also included in our table saws review section, is a little different from the DeWalt table saw we just looked at.
While the DeWalt is built for capacity and durability, as well as efficiency, the Bosch 4100-09 is really good in terms of high-quality features, safety, accuracy, plus it has quite a compact design.
Let’s take a closer look at the various features which you get with the Bosch 4100-09 table saw.
- 29 x 21.5 inch working area
- Features a square lock rip fence
- Has a 25-inch ripping capacity
- Bosch Smart Guard System
- Cool gravity-rise stand
- Folding stand and wheels for transportation
- Great rpm of 3,650
- 10-inch jobsite table saw
- Digital fence for a high level of accuracy
- Very high-quality parts
- Thanks to the digital fence system which the Bosch 4100-09 comes with, it provides you with very accurate cutting results. Setting angles and widths is extremely simple thanks to the easy to read digital fence display. This is one of our favorite features here
- The Bosch 4100-09 table saw is built to be very portable and convenient to use. It is not too large or heavy, which means that you can easily get it in and out of your truck, plus moving it around is not hard either. It comes with pneumatic wheels and a handle, making it easy to traverse a jobsite. Being so compact also means that it is not too hard to find a place to set the Bosch 4100-09 up.
- The Bosch 4100-09 is a very safe table saw to use. Besides the Smart Guard System, it also comes with a couple of other high-quality safety components to keep you as safe as humanly possible
- The Bosch 4100-09 is ideal for smaller- and medium-sized jobs. The rip capacity and deck space is not huge, but for average sized projects, it should really not be an issue
- The Bosch 4100-09 table saw does not have as much working area as the DeWalt model
- The Bosch 4100-09 table saw is not quite as powerful as the other saw, which means it can’t handle as big of items as the DeWalt
- Some people actually have a problem using the digital readouts on the Bosch 4100-09.
Interested in learning more? Click the link below and go straight to the product page.
DeWalt DWE7491RS vs Bosch 4100-09: The Verdict
So, what comes out of our Dewalt DWE7491RS vs Bosch 4100-09 analysis, there is really no doubt about the fact that both of these table saws are really excellent tools in their own right. If you want a larger table saw with a big deck and lots of ripping capacity, the DeWalt DWE7491RS table saw is probably the way to go.
Plus, it also has very high-quality parts, it is fairly portable, and has a really sweet fence system too.
On the other hand, the Bosch 4100-09 is a little more portable, compact, and easy to set up. While it does not have quite as much working space or power as the DeWalt, it is a lot more accurate and easier to use.
There is also the fact that it comes with a few great safety features. Now it is up to you to decide which of these table saws suits you best.